No project ever truly comes together without at least a little bit of help. This project came from my heart, and is what it is because of how much I put into it, personally. However, without the help of those listed below, this never would have happened. This page is dedicated to all who helped me out on this.
- My Wife: First and foremost, you deserve plenty of thanks and recognition. You supported me when I was up until 2 AM working on something silly. You gave me a family. You gave me light when my world was dark. Deven Michelle Brown, you've always been there for me. I owe all of my success to you, because it would all mean nothing without you. Thank you.
- AJ from Pixelarity: Great job making these HTML templates. I'm not great with design, to say the least. This thing wouldn't look nearly as good without your work here.
- The KeyBase Team: KeyBase was great for coming up with their free service that allowed me to host a private, encrypted repository for keeping my codebase organised.
- Font Awesome: Thank you guys for providing an awesome utility that makes icons and loaders easy.
- Quill.JS: Thank you, Quill team, for an awesome editor that I could easily implement into this project!
- Canva: Great place to get some free (and not free) poster designs.