Terms of Service Agreement
Effective date: July 11, 2018
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING OUR SITES AND OUR SERVICES, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND ALL TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN BY REFERENCE. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF YOU, THE USER, CUSTOMER, OR PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMER TO READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT EXPRESSLY AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE OUR SITES OR OUR SERVICES. THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT IS EFFECTIVE AS OF 07/13/2018.
Acceptance of Terms
The following Terms of Service Agreement (the "TOS") is a legally binding agreement that shall govern the relationship with our users and others which may interact or interface with ArtistiCity, located in Ogden, Utah 84404 and our subsidiaries and affiliates, in association with the use of the website, which includes https://artisti.city, (the "Site") and its Services, which shall be defined below.
Description of Service
ArtistiCity is designed as a creative outlet with the purpose of allowing users to post their own content to the public, allowing for it be viewed while other users are in a specific geographic location.
All content uploaded remains the property of the user submitting the content. Users retain full ownership and rights to any content they upload to the service and may remove their content from the service at any time. For the duration that the content is hosted on the service, the service retains publishing and distribution rights of all hosted content. The service may not extend these rights to any third party, and these rights are voided when the content is removed from the service at the owner's request. To request your content be removed, you may use the management tools available in your account profile. If your content was uploaded to the service by an unauthorized person or user, you may send a removal request to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be examined by a service administrator.
Users are allowed to post any content they wish to the service provided it meets the following guidelines:
- The content cannnot violate any United States laws. E.g.: content not owned by the user, child pornography, threats of harm to another person, conspiracy, etc. Please note this list is not at all exhaustive.
- The content cannot be an advertisement. This platform is meant for the sharing of art and creative expressions.
- The content cannot be of poor quality. Content that does not contribute any value uses valuable server resources. These cases will be examined on a case-by-case basis based on user reports.
- The content cannot be distasteful. Adult or mature content is allowable, but must be marked as "mature" in the post settings. However, pornography, gore, and other distasteful images or texts most likely fall within the category of "illegal content" and will not be tolerated.
General Usage Terms
While using this site and the provided service, you agree to not:
- Attempt to circumvent any security measures put into place to protect our users' data
- Exfiltrate user data, including but not limited to: user passwords, user location history, and user email addresses
- Attempt to gain unauthorized administration access
- Remove or upload content not belong to you
- Create new user accounts in an attempt to circumvent an account ban
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
- Account Creation
- Password Recovery
- You submit content for review
- Your content has been submitted for review
- A review involving you or your content has been acted upon
- You send us a contact request
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ArtistiCity
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Violations of These Terms
Any violations of these terms will result in a temporary or permanent ban on your user account from submitting more content. In the case of content that violates any laws, you will be reported using as much information as available to the service administrators.
Modification of These Terms
The service administrators and operators reserve the right to change these terms at any time. If you are an active user of the service, you will be notified of pending changes by email. Otherwise, it is the user's responsbility to monitor any changes on this page.
Effective date: July 11, 2018
ArtistiCity ("us", "we", or "our") operates the https://artisti.city website and the ArtistiCity mobile application (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
We will never sell or disclose your e-mail address to another user or any third-party. E-mail addresses will be used for account notices only. You will never receive spam, marketing emails or any non-vital communication about your account to your email address from the service.
You will only receive an email upon the following events:
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
Use of Data
ArtistiCity uses the collected data for various purposes:
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Netherlands and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Netherlands and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
ArtistiCity may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.